Friday, March 19, 2010

The Beginning of the Greatest Adventure-Love & Marriage

I'm a romantic at heart and I just love everything about romance from romantic movies, Valentine's Day, flowers, you name it I just ooze romance. So the day I got engaged to my amazing boyfriend I knew I wanted to have the most romantic wedding ever and that's where this blog comes in. I will be chronicling my journey from the proposal to the "I Do" and then some. I will take you on an in depth look of my wedding and now that my fiance and I have finalized our wedding date, let the planning begin!!!

Our wedding date: March 26, 2011

Next time on our Adventures in Weddingland I will post about the Wayside Inn Bridal & Fashion Show that my fiance and I are attending this Sunday, March 21st in Sudbury, MA.

Happy Weddings!!!

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment